Monday, September 22, 2014

10 Questions

I've decided to try and use this blog as a place to write about what's going on in our lives or stories for future scrapbooking layouts. I'm hoping that it will be a place to unload my thoughts and then later be able to come back and add pictures and paper. We'll see.

Last week I started listening to "The Art of Simple" podcast. I love podcasts, and this is a great one. At the end of each interview, Tsh (the hostess) asks the interviewee the same 10 questions. So as I was thinking about this and listening to another podcast this morning, I thought that those same 10 questions might make for a good layout about me - hence, this post.

So here are the 10 questions and my answers (as they are today):

1. Twitter or Facebook?  Facebook. I've never even been on Twitter. And as much as I dislike Facebook and the time it seems to suck out of my life, it is nice for keeping up with friends and family that I don't see very often.

2. Morning person or night owl?  Morning person. My most productive hours are in the morning!

3. How do you drink coffee?  Black - as it should be.

4. It's 9:00 p.m., the kids are in bed, your spouse is out with a friend - what do you do?  Read or scrapbook.

5. What's on your nightstand right now?  The Bible and You and Me Forever by Francis and Lisa Chan.

6. What smell do you love?  Coffee brewing.

7. What smell do you hate?  Chicken fat accidentally left overnight in the trash can

8. Other than your current home, where would you most like to live?  Somewhere near the mountains.

9. If you could only eat one nationality of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?  Italian.

10. When you were six years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?  A teacher.




No comments:

Post a Comment